Project profile: Renewable energy
Sunlabob is a Lao commercial company, which has been licensed since 2001. The company operates as a profitable, full-service energy provider, selling hardware and providing commercially viable energy services for remote areas where the public electricity grid does not yet reach.
Sunlabob also provides training for rural entrepreneurs enabling the entrepreneurs to install and service the technologies of Sunlabob and run their business as a franchise. The headquarters of Sunlabob is set in Vientiane.
Sunlabob strives to become the largest regional provider for commercially viable renewable energy solutions and for field-tested reliable equipment, packages, and products.
Sunlabob will continue to be at the global cutting edge of concretely exploring new concepts, new operational procedures, new ventures, and new systems that will benefit off-grid rural people. Sunlabob expands its concepts and operations through franchising partnerships with any company anywhere on the planet.
As an intern with the marketing and business department at Sunlabob, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop business model for energy efficiency activities and products
- Conduct research and market analysis
- Conduct research on funding opportunities
- Work closely with engineering team, sales and management team of Sunlabob
- 4 months internship, commencing approx 25th June 2012
- 6-8 hours/day, 5 days/week
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/International Business
- Finance knowledge preferable
- Commercial experience
- Good computer skills (Microsoft word and excel)
- Dynamic, confident, and strongly motivated
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent working knowledge of English
- Pro-active person who can operate both individually and as part of a team and in a multicultural environment
2250 Euros – (approximately, depending on currency exchange rate, etc.)
- Local activities
- 24/7 support
- Use of facilities such as gym, swimming pool, etc
- Any work related travels, if required by the organisation
NB: The cost specified does not include food or any personal travels and excursions
Deadline for application: Monday 20th February 2012, 10am
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or fill in the form below to apply for this position.